Wednesday, April 7, 2010

newbie blogger

I was waiting to post something until I figure this thing out! But that could really be a while. I know my page isn't pretty yet. But it soon will be! I want to use this to inspire my family and my friends. I'm constantly striving to learn more about what it means to be truly healthy. One thing that really excites me is green and sustainable interior design. What makes a healthy home/indoor environment?? I can't wait to share my findings. I also think it will be pretty cool to see my little journey. I'll also post things that have to do with natural health and nutrition which is another passion of mine :D Since I need a little color on my blog, here is a pretty photo of a lovely dutch tulip field. Thought this would be appropriate for Spring. Yay, it's finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...