Tuesday, February 14, 2012

shopping



Last week Coral and I went on a little adventure! We had our first trip to the mall all by ourselves. She was wide-eyed and taking in everything around her. We shopped around Macy's and visited all three floors. We strolled around in her baby bjorn and she was happy as a clam. The gift card that I got from my parents for my birthday finally came in handy.

She gave me the "yay" or "nay" smile to approve of the outfits that I tried on. It was quite the fun mommy and daughter time!

After three hours, we started to head back down to the car...then I almost forgot I needed to get some socks for Brad! At that point, Coral started to fuss and then broke out in a full on CRY. I debated whether or not to leave and make a made dash to the car OR run up to the second floor and get cozy in our favorite dressing room for a little nursing session. I decided on the second option!

We lost a purple sock on the way...hehehe.

It takes a little bit longer when you're lugging around a stroller, diaper bag, purse, shopping bags...and a little Coral :)

Anyway, we made it through! AND we even found the missing sock on our way back to the first floor, yay.


Admiring her outfit. She has an eye for detail already.



Her new dress that we picked out together.



Mahli wanted in on the girl fun too.



Pooped out. It was a long glamorous day at Macy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...